Saturday, August 6, 2011

Il Localino, Atlanta Italian



I try to maintain an honest distance in these posts, an unclouded perspective.  In this case, I'd be lying if I said I was completely unaffected.  I've been eating at Il Localino for more than half my life.  If you don't have in your life a place that feels like Cheers, I highly recommend you cultivate one.  I've just been exceptionally lucky in that mine is one with exceptional food and a persistent good time. 

If you love Italian food (an honestly who doesn't?), you have to give Il Localino a try.  The food is immaculate, the owners and staff are warm, and the environment is a constant party.  I personally go with the veal scaloppini in a champagne sauce with mushrooms, but you can't go wrong with the menu.  Stop in and say hello, enjoy the food and the party.