Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why Hasn't the Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bag Caught on?

I've been through airport security at least twice every week, some weeks much more often, every week this year.  I can't remember one instance where the lady in front and the gentlemen behind me weren't both removing their laptops and throwing them into the ubiquitos plastic bins.  There is a better path to travel my friends.

The last time I dumped my trusty Dell into a TSA bin it came out with a mysterious and sticky red substance on the bottom.  That was the day I decided to opt for a Checkpoint Friendly Laptop case.  Since, it has only been in a select few international locations where I had to remove my laptop from my bag. 



I personally went  with the Tumi T-Pass™ Expandable Laptop Brief and don't have a single complaint.  It works at the checkpoints, has a multitude of pockets and sections to house my junk, the nylon appears indestructible to date, and is large enough for me to carry a week of work.  That being said a Google search of "Checkpoint Freindly Laptop Cases" will return a managerie of options to choose from.  It is worth the investment, and the more people going this route the faster those security lines will move.