Monday, September 5, 2011

Miller Union

I haven't fallen all over myself to participate in the farm to table thing.  I think ingredients are incredibly important, but they needn't necessarily be sourced next door for me to be satisfied.  That being said, I'm always open to good food.



Recently I met a friend who was visiting Atlanta from DC.  We had dinner at Miller Union.  We enjoyed a menagerie of locally sourced meat and produce.  The food was actually pretty delicious.  I believe my favorite was a watermelon salad. 

The place was absolutely packed, and given that fact the service was acceptable.  My only complaint: they were out of Bloody Mary mix.  Otherwise, a great meal on the patio.  I normally don't wander over to the Westside with regularity, but I will definitely be heading back to Miller Union sometime soon.