Thursday, July 7, 2011

Four Seasons Atlanta

It's always interesting to me to stay in a hotel in your home town.  The Four Seasons Atlanta is a few short miles from my condo, but I made plans to stay there after attending a party at the hotel.



I checked in a few hours before the party began and headed to the pool.  The pool was the low-point of my stay.  It is an indoor affair, with a small outdoor patio that has a view of only a wall and the sky.  The room was very well appointed, if a little dated.  The bathroom was both comfortable and luxurious.  The bed swallowed you up for a great night's sleep, and every staff member was welcoming and helpful. 

There were a number of small tocuhes that added to the air of luxury about the hotel.  The stationary had a deckle edge.  The amenities were l'Occitane, and the robe in the room was the plushest and most comfortable that I've ever tried on.  If you're coming to Atlanta and spending the majority of your time in midtown, I would highly recommend the Four Seasons Atlanta.