Sunday, July 31, 2011

A W Deal in Puerto Rico

I like Puerto Rico.  It's close to Atlanta (relatively), requires no passport, the food is always amazing, and the party never seems to end.  I've stayed at the Ritz-Carlton, which usually runs attractive deals but is showing its age.  The Intercontinental also regularly has decent deals, but is show its age even more. 

Within the last couple of years W has built a property on Vieques Island in Pureto Rico.  Though, occasionally obvious that they are rebuilt from older hotels, my stays at the W have always been enjoyable.  The Vieques property, I believe, was built from scratch. 



While I've never stayed here, it is going to be my choice for my next jump down to Puerto Rico.  Through the end of the year, they are running some really attractive offers, various resort credits, a 4th night free, or an airfare voucher.  Your own circumstances will determine which special is best for you.